Our in-depth knowledge
of the rail industry
enables us to:
Austbrokers City State Rail has been active in the Rail sector since 1995 and our reputation in the insurance industry allows us to negotiate specialised policy conditions and competitive premiums specifically for this industry.
The long-term support of Specialist Rail Insurers and Reinsurers at Lloyd’s and overseas, ensures the continuity and financial integrity of the insurance solutions offered.
Austbrokers City State Rail is a long-term active member of the Australasian Railway Association.
We provide specialist insurance services to the rail industry focusing on the following areas:
- Contract Works
- General Liability up to $250,000,000 (higher limits can be sought)
- Professional Indemnity
- Plant Insurance
- Contract Performance / Surety Bonds
Rail Industry Contractors
- Rail Component Engineers and Manufacturers
- Specialist Rail Plant contractors
- High Rail equipment providers and operators
- Signal Manufacturers
- Rail Civil Construction and Maintenance contractors
- Rail Safety providers
- Rail Engineers and Consultants
- Rail Information Technology and Telecommunication
- Specialist products
Heritage / Tourist rail
Purpose designed policy wordings, particularly for Public Liability, Volunteer Personal Accident and Associations Liability, combined with stable and competitive premium levels allow Austbrokers City State Rail to continue to provide cover to the majority of heritage and tourism rail operators throughout Australia.
Both passenger and freight operators
- Liability programs up to $250,000,000
- Uniquely developed material damage cover for locomotives and rolling stock
- Professional indemnity designed for the rail sector
- Civil fines and penalties cover